Name: Elicia McKenzie
Via contact form / firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Privacy notice completed: 27th September 2020
This Site at www.elicia.mckenzie.com (the ‘Site’) is owned and operated by Elicia McKenzie.
Elicia McKenzie (collectively “we”, “our” and “us”, “data controller”) respects your privacy and we ensure your privacy is protected when using our site, completing a form or when placing an online order with us.
This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, artists, contacts and all other persons whom Elicia McKenzie holds information about. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
By providing us with your personal information whilst you make a purchase, attempt to make a purchase or complete the Contacts Form, you are consenting to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this policy.
Personal data we collect
- your name;
- your contact information such as your shipping and billing address, email address and telephone number;
- your payment details (including credit care/debit care details)
- information about you that you give by filling in the forms on our site
- information in relation to your purchase of our art work/product or use of our services
We will not collect personal information beyond what is necessary, but we are legally required to hold some types of information in order to fulfil our business obligations.
How we collect information about you
- collecting information you give to us when you purchase any art work/ products
- completion of forms on our website
- information you give to us when we collaborate with you on projects
What we do with the information we gather
- provide information about our art work/ products
- keep you informed about art work / products
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- communicate with you;
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- keep our site safe and secure;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- screen orders for potential risk or fraud
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device. These are:
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. To protect your privacy, we use the Device information anonymously and aggregated with other users’ information.
We collect Device information using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are place on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. See ‘Cookies’ below for more information.
Third Party Service Providers:
The data the Site holds about you may sometimes be shared with third parties and this is limited to only what is necessary to deliver our service to you. Some of our trusted third party services are listed below;
We may share information with service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connect with the service they perform for us and not for this own or any additional benefit.
Transferring Your Information outside the UK & Europe
We may transfer information or store collected information about you to third parties acting on our behalf that may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") and may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, or for one of our service providers. WE will ensure we share data only with those organisation that satisfy an adequate level of data protection in line with applicable data protection legislation and that satisfactory contractual agreements are in place with any such parties.
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the performance of agreements to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those agreements;
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are:
- collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience;
- to provide the services you have requested;
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, contractors, service providers if this is necessary to provide you with our art work/products, to respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address: email@example.com
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the right (as a UK resident) to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.